Re: [new_distillers] installing heating element

  • DAVID REID
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28 2:29 PM
      Louie,
      What sort of element have you got?
      Is it one with a screw in boss ie. with rubber gasket and flange outside
      boss and closest to wiring (connection)
      and screws in from outside?,________
      or is it one that has flange and gasket closest to element end which is
      inserted from inside the pot and has a socket type nut that is screwed onto
      the boss from outside and tightened up to bring the flange and gasket on the
      inside hard up against the inside wall to create a seal ?
      B.r., David