Sweetness!

  • Stevensgang@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2000
      Hey! Tony! It seems like the only time I get a reply to my questions is
      when I write you specifically. So sorry about your luck but I guess I'll
      be writing to you . Anyway I asked about adding sugar to a corn based
      mash "cousin Bill" says to add half sugar when starting your mash and
      half just before running it. Will this make "shine" sweeter or do you
      know? His was mighty good stuff! Do you think this unfermented sugar in
      the mash would cause the shine to make and hold a bead? Kind of like
      shaking up koolaid or sweet tea. It will bubble up! What do think?
      Thanks for listening.