new too....

  • joy.zslnka@sk.sympatico.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2000
      Hi to ya all...I'm sorta new to this...Have been making hb for awhile
      strickly ,quietly not knowing who to get info from...
      I mainly use wheat,water,sugar and yeast...am very interested in
      other recipes....I use a pot still...hadn't heard of anything else
      'till I signed up to the other list...Very interesting....
      Is there any addys for to buy a good yeast product in Canada??
      Thanks ya all
      joy