Sugar!

  • Stevensgang@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2000
      I've read in some of your recipes that you don't want unused sugar in
      your mash. "cousin Bill" says for example if you are using a mash of
      say 50lb. corn 2 gal. malt and 50lb. sugar to use half or 25lb. when
      fermenting the mash adding the other 25lb. right before running it
      through the still. I guess it makes the shine sweeter I don't know ? Has
      anybody heard of this? Till next time
      thanks!!!!!