Re: still modifications

  • hillbillyman50@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2001
      Jack

      Good looking still!!!!! I like the all SS easy to clean and keep
      clean. What is the wattage of your still and what is the Boiler made
      out of. It looks a lot like a new still that I am building. I have
      all SS still now and I like but I am building a new 10 Gal. still.
      You can see my old still on Tony's web site. (Homer's Still)

      Good luck

      Homer