25%

  • Stevensgang@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2000
      Hey! Tony! What do you mean when you say distill down 25% or down to
      25%? Do you mean if I have 4gal. of mash in my still I should distill
      out 1 gal.? Or do I distill out 3 gal. approx. of course this is only
      after throwing the first 4 to 6 oz away! Sorry about the old english
      system . I'm just one of those stubborn Americans that refuse to learn
      anything new! Thanks for taking time to help me out.