3o4 40 gauge s.s. pipe and transformers for trade

  • goldenshine65802@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 2001
      I have 3ft. of 2in. and about 12ft. of 1 and a half inch. also I have 2 220 to 110 transformers several ft. of 210 electrical wire pluss 1 s.s. 5 gal. tank with a pressure seal lid. would like to trade them for a 1200w s.s. screw in insert heating eliment. I live in Mo. USA if any one would like to trade or knows where I can order one and the cost please let me know by email. Thanks George
    • MtrcyclMon@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 8, 2001
        --- In new_distillers@y..., goldenshine65802@y... wrote:
        > ...pluss 1 s.s. 5 gal. tank with a pressure seal lid. would like to
        trade them for a 1200w s.s. screw in insert heating eliment.

        Are you willing to sell the satainless container? How much?

        -Tim
      • Bposs112@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 9, 2001
          YEAH TIM HOW MUCH