WebConX and The Fry Guys

  • sspence65
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2002
      The Fry Guys are going to the Vermont Alternative Energy Festival this
      weekend. We will be displaying the "Vejetta" and answering folks
      questions
      on biodiesel, vegetable oil, and other renewable energy topics.

      for more info on the festival, see
      http://www.pondapalooza.com/vaef.html

      New News:

      Due to the ongoing issues with the old webconx domain, The webconx
      renewable energy newsletter will
      be shutting down in the near future, and has been replaced with a new
      one at
      green-trust. I will migrate all those who sign up at yahoo webconx
      group. We were
      able to get our new domain up sooner than we thought, and it can be
      found at
      www.green-trust.com

      Full discussion (as contrasted to this newsletter) boards are
      available for
      topics on energy, food, and shelter. additional groups will be
      constructed
      as requested. here you can discuss with your friends (acquaintances)
      at
      length, with no ads or virus's. please excuse the construction debris.

      Please also notice my new email address, sspence@...

      http://www.webconx.dns2go.com/ will stay active forever, with the full
      (updated)content of the old webconx, for your enjoyment. Please do
      not use
      www.webconx.com, as the content can no longer be certified as
      legitimate.

      Steve Spence
      Subscribe to the Renewable Energy Newsletter:
      http://www.green-trust.org
      Renewable Energy Pages - http://www.webconx.dns2go.com/
      Human powered devices, equipment, and transport -
      http://www.webconx.dns2go.com/2000/humanpower.htm
      sspence@...