A helpful hent

  • goldenshine65802
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24 7:15 PM
      Hi all, I posted this a Distillers , but als wanted to post it here as it willbe of help to any new comers that are packing their reflux towers wither copper or Stainless Steel scrubbers. To ease insertion and removal I went and got a piece of perferated Stainless Steel sheet metal and a piece 1/8" Stainless Steel round Bar, cost at the salvage yard $4.00 US. I then cut circles the same size of the inside of my tower, out of the perferated sheet metal, then notched two spots on each circle and tacked welded the rods in, leaving enough room to insert my scrubber pads, at the top or bottem you can add a handle, then simply slide the whole thing in. Not only does this keep them from getting stuck together but aids in adding more refux action. Well thats all for now,cheers to all. George