Wash Lees

  • Johno
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2001
      I want to "slop back" but my wash isnt quite finished (985 and slowly falling but it hasnt cleared yet). If I took it off its lees would enough yeast still remain to finish her off? Im a beer brewer and I know that enough stays on when bottling.
       I want to do it now as the yeast is still fresh and Im sure with some nutrients I could get another wash going. Im using "Still Spirits high temp turbo"
      I really appreciate all the advice I have recieved via this board

      thanks in advance

      Johno
    • Johno