void in column

  • kekedog13
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2014

      The recommended height for a 2 " column is at least 36 ". And the recommended packing will only fill a portion of this . What purpose does the remaining unpacked portion of the column serve if any and if none should you just pack the whole thing ?

    • Jason Schnapp
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 9, 2014
        36" of packing is what I suggest. The rest of the column will leave room so your packing doesnt obstruct the take off port and above that would be adequate room for the condenser, which also needs to be clear of the take off port. (provided we are talking about a vm and/or boka style column)