Fw: Reply to thread 'Tracking File for Legislators Contacted to Change 26 USC'

  • Alli Bugger
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15, 2014
      Well folks, after almost a year of work, we are finally getting some attention in the media to get our hobby legalized. See the two links below. Please join Hobby Distiller's Association to help our effort. go to www.hobbydistillersassociation.org and join as member or supporter.

      Tom Cowdrey - Membership Committee.

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 15, 2014
        I will join and offer my support once my Malt House is fully operational.  Just signed a lease agreement, and it will take me a few weeks to remodel the building to be ready for an inspection.   My plan is to be fully operational by June 1st.

        In the mean time, my plan is to experiment with a bourbon like drink that will be 20% abv.  Basically grain and malt beer without hops that is stored with charred oak sticks.  I can legally make 100 gals, and I don't have to worry about TTB knocking on my door.

        Robert