The worm

  • Stevensgang@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2000
      If I am running a pot still should my distillate be warm or cool coming
      out the end of my worm ? I was reading on your web site that it should
      be warm. But is this just reserved for reflux stills? Or does this hold
      true for pot stills too? Also still haven't heard anything on my
      question about whether or not moonshine needs to hold a bead or not to
      be good drinking 'shine'. "cousin Bill" says it does . I don't know!
      But his was mighty good stuff so what do you think? Hope to hear from
      you soon !