Message delays

  • tony.ackland@y7mail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2014

      Hi,  sorry about this, but it appears that I'm no longer being sent all the moderated messages for approval.  Appologies if you have had a message not turn up.  I will try to log in to the web interface more regularly, rather than relying on emails until i can sort it out.

      Tony

    • Todd Cady
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 23, 2014

        Thank you Tony for all you do!