3rd attempt at posting to this group

  • Grump
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 12, 2014
      My previous 2 attempts over the past week failed to arrive??

      ---
    • Alli Bugger
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 18, 2014
        Grump,
        Looks to me like all of your posts are coming through. Not sure why you can't see them. Tom

        Subject: [new_distillers] 3rd attempt at posting to this group
        To: new_distillers@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Wednesday, February 12, 2014, 5:14 AM

        My previous 2 attempts over the past
        week failed to arrive??

        ---
        This email is free from viruses and malware because avast!
        Antivirus protection is active.

        Yahoo Groups Links

            new_distillers-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com
      • Grump
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 18, 2014
          Hi Alli,
          Sorry about the flood of repeated posts. I was just trying to get one through.

          I had sent my first post re cleaning on the 5th & then regularly checked the group's website over the next 3 days without mine arriving although many other new posts were apparent each time. Further attempts every few days also produced nothing.
          This failure continued on until the 17th upon which they all seemed to arrived as a group.
          Possibly our pathetic broadband service here in Oz is now down to one bulk overseas delivery per fortnight?
          Regards,
          G.

          Looks to me like all of your posts are coming through. Not sure why you can't see them. Tom

          ---
        • mrdoyleprice
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 18, 2014
            I don't have a problem seeing them, I've seen all three.