Cleaning & Maintenance Question.

  • fuelgred1
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 15, 2014
      Since getting my T500 I've done 2 runs after which I just flushed the reflux column out with hot water.
      Is this sufficient or does the ceramic packing need to be regularly removed/replaced & also the supplied copper saddles?
      TIA,
    • Chris Davis
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 17, 2014
        Take the rings and especially the copper out and clean them well. They, especially the copper, get corroded with all the "nasties" and should be cleaned regularly to make it effective at takin the sulfides out of your likker

        Sent from my iPhone
      • Grump
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 17, 2014
          Thanks Chris, will maintain as you suggest.
          G.
          Take the rings and especially the copper out and clean them well. They, especially the copper, get corroded with all the "nasties" and should be cleaned regularly to make it effective at takin the sulfides out of your likker

          ---