New Member Introduction.

  • Grump
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2014
      Hi, I'm in Oz & just recently purchased a Still Spirits T500 reflux still.
      So far I've done 2 runs, first one from an old stock of homebrew wine, 2nd one using turbo yeast & sugar.
      All seems to be going well & thanks for the wealth of informative links supplied on my introduction to this helpful group.
      G.

      ---
    • marcornantel
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 23, 2014