Now dough free !

  • kekedog13
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2014
    Finally released myself from having to make a flour dough for every run. Also incorporated my wort chiller as a pre-cooler for the return water to the keg/holding tank to possibly eliminate the need for ice. As seen here during a sacrificial alcohol run of tails and water which was after a vinegar run. Whoopee I am in for fun now ! Also used a camera tri-pod to support the Liebig.