Legalize Home/Hobby Distilling

  • allibugger
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 23, 2013

    I finally got on the New_Distillers group site after a week of working with the folks at Yahoo.  Attached is the latest update of the congressional contacts.  We are making progress but we have a long way to go.  We need everyone's help, whether you send in a package to your senator/congressman, phone a friend in another state, or contact your local newspaper.  Every little bit helps.  Be sure to keep me posted on your contact information so I can add it to the list.

    Today I sent a package with a 2 page history of our efforts John Fossel at FoxNews Financial.  I urge you to think of ways to get the message out there.  No idea is without merit.  Thanks for everyone's support.  Alli

    Today

  • Evan
    Message 2 of 7 , Sep 23, 2013
      Can we send the person a free sample??

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Sep 23, 2013, at 8:52 PM, <allibugger@...> wrote:

      I finally got on the New_Distillers group site after a week of working with the folks at Yahoo.  Attached is the latest update of the congressional contacts.  We are making progress but we have a long way to go.  We need everyone's help, whether you send in a package to your senator/congressman, phone a friend in another state, or contact your local newspaper.  Every little bit helps.  Be sure to keep me posted on your contact information so I can add it to the list.

      Today I sent a package with a 2 page history of our efforts John Fossel at FoxNews Financial.  I urge you to think of ways to get the message out there.  No idea is without merit.  Thanks for everyone's support.  Alli

      Today

    • Rick Wrightson
      Message 3 of 7 , Sep 23, 2013
        Ali,
        Are you sure you sent the package to John Fossel at Fox? I watch FN and I've never seen a John Fossel. There is a John Stossel who has a regular program.

        Sent from my iPad
      • Alli Bugger
        Message 4 of 7 , Sep 24, 2013
          Rick,
          Thanks for the correction.  That was my typo. It was indeed John Stossel.  Alli

          Are you sure you sent the package to John Fossel at Fox? I watch FN and I've never seen a John Fossel. There is a John Stossel who has a regular program.

          Sent from my iPad

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
              new_distillers-digest@yahoogroups.com
              new_distillers-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        • Alli Bugger
          Message 5 of 7 , Sep 24, 2013
            Rick,
            Were you able to open the Legislative Contact Update on my previous post?  I show an upload error - Alli

            Message 6 of 7 , Sep 24, 2013
              I could not download the file. File type not recognized.

              Were you able to open the Legislative Contact Update on my previous post?  I show an upload error - Alli

              Ali, Are you sure you sent the package to John Fossel at Fox? I watch FN and I've never seen a John Fossel. There is a John Stossel who has a regular program. Sent from my iPad ------------------------------------ New Distillers group archives are at http://www.taet.com.au/distillers.nsf/ FAQ and other information available at http://homedistiller.org/ Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to:     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/new_distillers/ <*> Your email settings:     Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to:     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/new_distillers/join     (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email:     new_distillers-digest@yahoogroups.com     new_distillers-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:     new_distillers-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:     http://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/
            • Alli Bugger
              Message 7 of 7 , Sep 24, 2013
              OK.  Thanks.   Try this please.