Re: Changes to 26 USC for Legalization

  • allibugger
    Message 1 of 37 , Aug 26, 2013
      Moderator: Can I be approved to upload my excel file on the congressional contacts made to legalize hobby distilling? Thanks
      Alli

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "allibugger" <allibugger@...> wrote:

      > Sorry guys but the moderator has dissallowed me to upload files. Once I get permission to do so I will be hapy to upload it for everyone to see***
      > Alli
      >
      > --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "allibugger" <allibugger@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I would be happy to post the file, but I can't figure out how to attach it. I plan to post it weekly or as new contacts are added. Help! Sorry folks but my 11 year old grandson probably knows more about computers than I do. Alli
      > >
      > > --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "jsducote" <jsducote@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Alli,
      > > > Would you object to posting (or uploading to the files area) your spreadsheet of who has been contacted and what their response has been (favorable/unfavorable/unresponsive)? I think it might be helpful in establishing a sort of domino effect if the supportive congresspersons are used to help influence others.
      > > >
      > > > Would anyone object if it were posted/updated monthly? Or are quarterly updates more appropriate?
      > > > -john

    • allibugger
      Message 37 of 37 , Aug 29, 2013
        John et al.,
        Sorry guys but I never got permission from the moderator to post this spreadsheet. You will have to get it the from the Brewhaus forum, Legalization, Tracking File for Legislators.

        The latest update is today. Since this post we have added Texas, Kentucky and Illinois. We need someone to contact Senator Robert C. Casey, Senator of Pennsylvania. He just said he was pushing to lower the tax rate on small breweries in Pittsburgh and across the country. See my post on the Brewhaus forum; Legalization, Goal #2.

        I may be contacted personnaly at allibugger@.... We are starting to roll - let's keep the ball moving. Thanks. Alli