How to do 2nd of 3 runs?

  • johnsmith24668
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2013
      So I made my first run of MUM Wash -- 8 gallons stripped to a bit under two gallons, about 45%.

      I was planning on doing three runs with it. For the second run, do I run it hot and fast like a strip run again? Or slow and make cuts? I know the third run is slow with cuts.

      Thanks!
    • matt hammond
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 26, 2013

        I run once after the beer stripper, and on that run ( the second run ) I make cuts

        Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android