Re: [new_distillers] muscadine whiskey recipe?

  • Zapata Vive
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2013
      I hear there is a new distillery opening soon somewhere in the south that hopes to release a muscadine grappa, maybe a brandy too.

      On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 12:07 PM, Jim Graves <jimbull34@...> wrote:

      I have 3 acres of muscadines and I made brandy this year from last years wine that did not turn out so good.  I added 1 pound of sugar to each gallon, added lacvin 1116
      yeast, refermented and then distilled.  Made great brandy!