Re: [new_distillers] Re: Changes to 26 USC for Legalization

  • o1bigtenor
    Message 1 of 37 , Jul 30, 2013
      On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 12:01 PM, Alli Bugger <allibugger@...> wrote:
      snip

      The myths about going blind, etc. will be hard to disprove for some, however I think we present a very good argument in the proposal.  It's all about aducation, education, education.  Thanks for your comments.  Alli

       Whilst I agree that home distilling should be legal I fear that the world keeps breeding a better class of idiot and so the idea of education solving the problem is not true. With education an idiot is merely an educated idiot - - - education does not necessarily produce a thinking individual!                    D
    • allibugger
      Message 37 of 37 , Aug 29 2:08 PM
        John et al.,
        Sorry guys but I never got permission from the moderator to post this spreadsheet. You will have to get it the from the Brewhaus forum, Legalization, Tracking File for Legislators.

        The latest update is today. Since this post we have added Texas, Kentucky and Illinois. We need someone to contact Senator Robert C. Casey, Senator of Pennsylvania. He just said he was pushing to lower the tax rate on small breweries in Pittsburgh and across the country. See my post on the Brewhaus forum; Legalization, Goal #2.

        I may be contacted personnaly at allibugger@.... We are starting to roll - let's keep the ball moving. Thanks. Alli