Re: [new_distillers] sweet feed

  • M L
    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 28, 2013
      Ya, But I have a grain grinder for grinding beer making grains , so it'd be easy to run it through it to get all the grainy goodness from whatever kind of grains are in sweet feed ..

      Subject: Re: [new_distillers] sweet feed
      To: new_distillers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, July 26, 2013, 10:44 PM

      Ya I saw were you soak it then use a blender to
      break the grain
      On Jul 27, 2013 12:36
      AM, "M L" <kekedog13@...>
      wrote:

      Speaking of sweet feed, do you guys crush it or
      grind it before fermentation ? If you have the means to do
      so wouldn't it be beneficial to get more good from the
      grain?

      To: new_distillers@yahoogroups.com

      Date: Friday, July 26, 2013, 7:16 AM

      Kansad

      On Jul 26, 2013 9:09

      AM, "Robbie Mabry" <robbie46@...>

      wrote:

      What part of the country are you

      in

      On Fri, Jul 26, 2013

      at 12:17 AM, kimmarriott <kimmarriott11@...>

      wrote:

      Hey i am going to try some sweet feed what kind do

      you all use? Thank you