! Gallon in 8 Gallon can

  • drjohnnyc
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2013
      Hi All,

      Am very new to this and just received my 8 Gallon multi purpose from Mile High. I jhave an Absinth ready to go, but only 1 Gallon. Is there anything I should know re: using a small amount in a big pot? The beginning ABV is around 60%. I tried this before on a friends unit and got a very, very small return. Should I use a lower temp due to high abv start. Thanks all for your input,