Re: [new_distillers] Changes to 26 USC for Legalization

  • TODP
    Message 1 of 37 , Jul 25, 2013
      I agree! BUT.. it is not that bad.. AND.. Alli, IF you REALLY want to go viral why don't you post a vid on You Tube as a public announcement? There are several ways to go about this and make it viral.. DON'T BE BITCHIN AT YOUR FELLOW PEEPS ON THIS FORUM BECAUSE YOU CAN'T get the results YOU want!...   We are all in this together.. I have sent mine and I guess you have NO record.. fact is I copied and pasted just to alleviate the fact of any connection to the forum and you.. you really have to rethink your application for your anticipation... more ways than one to skin a cat!

      On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 10:33 PM, RLB wrote:

         I tried to read it, but you have to log into that brew forum to read it.  A pain to join a forum just to read something that should be public.

      Message 37 of 37 , Aug 29, 2013
        John et al.,
        Sorry guys but I never got permission from the moderator to post this spreadsheet. You will have to get it the from the Brewhaus forum, Legalization, Tracking File for Legislators.

        The latest update is today. Since this post we have added Texas, Kentucky and Illinois. We need someone to contact Senator Robert C. Casey, Senator of Pennsylvania. He just said he was pushing to lower the tax rate on small breweries in Pittsburgh and across the country. See my post on the Brewhaus forum; Legalization, Goal #2.

        I may be contacted personnaly at allibugger@.... We are starting to roll - let's keep the ball moving. Thanks. Alli