Re: [new_distillers] Re: Changes to 26 USC for Legalization

  • Robbie Mabry
    Message 1 of 37 , Jul 21, 2013

      I  concur with this path.   If we let them suggest an annual fee we would have more negotiating room and still look good.  Although, I am willing to do just about anything needed to make it legal. I admire those leading this battle and will do anything needed to support them.

      On Jul 21, 2013 7:55 AM, "Max Norton" <nortonshog@...> wrote:

      This legislation seems logical. Lets go with the prescribed path first before we just automatically offer up a fee and all our info. We may have to bargain part of that away in the future, but lets not give up any more than we have to. If we have to give up all that and subject ourselves to all that, we might as well be getting a commercial distillers license and then just bargain for a more stream line process with lower fees and no bond.

      Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."~Thomas Jefferson

    • allibugger
      Message 37 of 37 , Aug 29, 2013
        John et al.,
        Sorry guys but I never got permission from the moderator to post this spreadsheet. You will have to get it the from the Brewhaus forum, Legalization, Tracking File for Legislators.

        The latest update is today. Since this post we have added Texas, Kentucky and Illinois. We need someone to contact Senator Robert C. Casey, Senator of Pennsylvania. He just said he was pushing to lower the tax rate on small breweries in Pittsburgh and across the country. See my post on the Brewhaus forum; Legalization, Goal #2.

        I may be contacted personnaly at allibugger@.... We are starting to roll - let's keep the ball moving. Thanks. Alli