Re: Update on Harry's health

  • Alli Bugger
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 14, 2013
      Harry,
      Great news on several fronts. Feeling bad all the time is a bummer regardless of the cause. The angioplasty is so much less invasive that the open chest route and you will recover much faster.  The best thing you can do for your heart when you are up to it is walk 30 to 45 minutes a day.  This will also help with the weight loss you mentioned.  Do what the Doc says and you will be fine. We all love having you back.  Alli
    • morganfield1
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 16, 2013
        Good on ya, Mate! Live long and prosper, and keep up the "medicinal dosages"! Thanks again for all the help you've given me over the years.

        Tip one,

        Morgan