Re: [new_distillers] Make home distilling legal

  • RLB
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 7, 2013
      Are you sure you want to place your name on a document that will provide the TTB with a database of people to watch for making unlicensed and untaxed ethanol beverage?  I support hobby distillation where we can obtain a permit from the TTB to produce up to 5 gallon of 100 proof ethanol per year, but I reject placing my name on a petition where TTB will know that I am producing untaxed ethanol for my friends and family.