Re: [new_distillers] Quebec'er's trip to NYC area

  • Rick Wrightson
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 9, 2013
      Water purification to obfuscate it a bit....(and not use the word distill)

      On Jul 9, 2013, at 12:58 PM, M L <kekedog13@...> wrote:

      It's for distilling water of course, nothin illegal here !

      Subject: Re: [new_distillers] Quebec'er's trip to NYC area
      To: "new_distillers@yahoogroups.com" <new_distillers@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Tuesday, July 9, 2013, 7:21 AM

      If the
      Quebec'er buys the still in NYC then he has to transport
      it back to Quebec. The one time I have been to Canada, 3
      years ago, I was with some friends in their car with NY
      tags, the car was searched. If the Quebec'er gets
      searched, how is he going to explain the
      still?
      From: Tom Robins
      <varocketry@...>
      [new_distillers] Quebec'er's trip to NYC area

      Jerry:
      I read John's message in much the same way
      I'd ask the question if I were traveling to a new city
      (especially a foreign country) and were looking for local
      advice on a good shop to visit.   Local knowledge often
      leads to better experience.
      I agree he might have used the Internet for a
      search, too.  I wouldn't ding him for reaching out
      to this community, myself.
      Tom

      Slainté
      Rick Wrightson