Re: [new_distillers] Quebec'er's trip to NYC area

  • Jerry McCullough
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 9, 2013
      If the Quebec'er buys the still in NYC then he has to transport it back to Quebec. The one time I have been to Canada, 3 years ago, I was with some friends in their car with NY tags, the car was searched. If the Quebec'er gets searched, how is he going to explain the still?
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 9, 2013
        It's for distilling water of course, nothin illegal here !

        Subject: Re: [new_distillers] Quebec'er's trip to NYC area
        To: "new_distillers@yahoogroups.com" <new_distillers@yahoogroups.com>

        From: Tom Robins
        <varocketry@...>

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 9, 2013
          Water purification to obfuscate it a bit....(and not use the word distill)

          To: "new_distillers@yahoogroups.com" <new_distillers@yahoogroups.com>

          From: Tom Robins
          <varocketry@...>
          [new_distillers] Quebec'er's trip to NYC area

          Jerry:
          I read John's message in much the same way
          I'd ask the question if I were traveling to a new city
          (especially a foreign country) and were looking for local
          advice on a good shop to visit.   Local knowledge often
          leads to better experience.
          I agree he might have used the Internet for a
          search, too.  I wouldn't ding him for reaching out
          to this community, myself.
          Tom

          Slainté
          Rick Wrightson