Re: Distilling supplies in New York

  • GARY VETRI
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2013
      your not going to buy a still in manhattan unless you buy it in a back alley
    • Jerry McCullough
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 5, 2013
        I am not trying to be  a smart aleck, but if you can ask the question via email, then you have the capability of looking for your self via an internet search.

        You did not say where in Quebec you were located but there is a distillation shop in Nepean Ontario. If you live around Montreal that shop is 300 km closer than New York.  I got this information by searching the net.