Re: Advisory to all group members

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 26, 2013
      Harry, I wish you the best & hope you get your health back soon. Thanks for all the help you give to everyone on this & the other forums. Much of what I know about distilling is because of your sharing of knowledge. Cheers!  Doc
    • Adonis
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 14, 2013
        So pleased to see your dramatic recovery. Couldn't have happened to a better candidate.
        Bon Voyage for the REST of your Life (a l-o-n-g voyage!!!!!)
        Adonis/Sterlingchap/Ron