Re: [new_distillers] Re: Advisory to all group members

  • Jeffrey Embry
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 25, 2013
      Yes Harry...take care.  Thoughts are with you.

      On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 7:22 AM, Tom <tomhawk412@...> wrote:

      Harry,

      All the best. You are, and will remain, in my prayers.

      HTH,

      Tom

      --
      Jeff Embry, K3OQ
      FM19nb

      --
      WWWDWOA?
      (What Would We Do Without Acronyms?)

    • Dave
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 26, 2013
        Harry, I wish you the best & hope you get your health back soon. Thanks for all the help you give to everyone on this & the other forums. Much of what I know about distilling is because of your sharing of knowledge. Cheers!  Doc
      • Adonis
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 14, 2013
          So pleased to see your dramatic recovery. Couldn't have happened to a better candidate.
          Bon Voyage for the REST of your Life (a l-o-n-g voyage!!!!!)
          Adonis/Sterlingchap/Ron

          Due to ongoing health problems, I will have to take a leave of absence from administration of our distilling communities.

          I have asked Tony Ackland the original groups owner, to take over these groups for the time being.

          Computer access for me will be sporadic at best, so please don't be offended if I do not reply to emails or messages for some considerable time.  Wish you all the best.

          Owner :         Y! new_distillers    Y! Distillers    The Alcohol Library

          http://www.doteasy.com