Re: Advisory to all group members

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 25, 2013
      Harry,

      All the best. You are, and will remain, in my prayers.

      HTH,

      Tom

      > Due to ongoing health problems, I will have to take a leave of absence
      > from administration of our distilling communities.
      >
      > I have asked Tony Ackland the original groups owner, to take over these
      > groups for the time being.
      >
      > Computer access for me will be sporadic at best, so please don't be
      > offended if I do not reply to emails or messages for some considerable
      > time. Wish you all the best.
      > Slainte!
      > regards Harry
      > Owner : Y! new_distillers
      > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/new_distillers> Y! Distillers
      > <http://distillers.tastylime.net/library/>

    • Jeffrey Embry
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 25, 2013
        Yes Harry...take care.  Thoughts are with you.

        --
        Jeff Embry, K3OQ
        FM19nb

        --
        WWWDWOA?
        (What Would We Do Without Acronyms?)

      • Dave
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 26, 2013
          Harry, I wish you the best & hope you get your health back soon. Thanks for all the help you give to everyone on this & the other forums. Much of what I know about distilling is because of your sharing of knowledge. Cheers!  Doc
        • Adonis
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 14, 2013
            So pleased to see your dramatic recovery. Couldn't have happened to a better candidate.
            Bon Voyage for the REST of your Life (a l-o-n-g voyage!!!!!)
            Adonis/Sterlingchap/Ron

            Due to ongoing health problems, I will have to take a leave of absence from administration of our distilling communities.

            I have asked Tony Ackland the original groups owner, to take over these groups for the time being.

            Computer access for me will be sporadic at best, so please don't be offended if I do not reply to emails or messages for some considerable time.  Wish you all the best.

            Owner :         Y! new_distillers    Y! Distillers    The Alcohol Library

            http://www.doteasy.com