Re: [new_distillers] Advisory to all group members

  • Adonis
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 25, 2013
      Sorry to hear that Harry, there are VERY MANY folks out here standing in your corner, wishing you a speedy and complete recovery.
      Warmest regards,
      Ron
      (Adonis)

      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 25, 2013
        Harry,

        All the best. You are, and will remain, in my prayers.

        HTH,

        Tom

        > Due to ongoing health problems, I will have to take a leave of absence
        > from administration of our distilling communities.
        >
        > I have asked Tony Ackland the original groups owner, to take over these
        > groups for the time being.
        >
        > Computer access for me will be sporadic at best, so please don't be
        > offended if I do not reply to emails or messages for some considerable
        > time. Wish you all the best.
        > Slainte!
        > regards Harry
        > Owner : Y! new_distillers
        > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/new_distillers> Y! Distillers
        > <http://distillers.tastylime.net/library/>

      • Jeffrey Embry
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 25, 2013
          Yes Harry...take care.  Thoughts are with you.

          --
          Jeff Embry, K3OQ
          FM19nb

          --
          WWWDWOA?
          (What Would We Do Without Acronyms?)

        • Dave
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 26, 2013
            Harry, I wish you the best & hope you get your health back soon. Thanks for all the help you give to everyone on this & the other forums. Much of what I know about distilling is because of your sharing of knowledge. Cheers!  Doc
          • Adonis
            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 14 5:48 AM
              So pleased to see your dramatic recovery. Couldn't have happened to a better candidate.
              Bon Voyage for the REST of your Life (a l-o-n-g voyage!!!!!)
              Adonis/Sterlingchap/Ron