Re: Advisory to all group members

  • Tony
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 24, 2013
      > Due to ongoing health problems, I will have to take a leave of absence
      > from administration of our distilling communities.
      >
      > I have asked Tony Ackland the original groups owner, to take over these
      > groups for the time being.

      As with the rest of you, my wishes are with Harry and for a speedy recovery.

      It's been a little while since I've done this, so please accept any wobbles as i come back up to speed. Where you can, please help each other out as much as possible - we'll be missing a great resource and mentor in the interim.

      Tony
    • Adonis
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 25, 2013
        Sorry to hear that Harry, there are VERY MANY folks out here standing in your corner, wishing you a speedy and complete recovery.
        Warmest regards,
        Ron
        (Adonis)

        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 25, 2013
          Harry,

          All the best. You are, and will remain, in my prayers.

          HTH,

          Tom

          > Due to ongoing health problems, I will have to take a leave of absence
          > from administration of our distilling communities.
          >
          > I have asked Tony Ackland the original groups owner, to take over these
          > groups for the time being.
          >
          > Computer access for me will be sporadic at best, so please don't be
          > offended if I do not reply to emails or messages for some considerable
          > time. Wish you all the best.
          > Slainte!
          > regards Harry
          > Owner : Y! new_distillers
          > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/new_distillers> Y! Distillers
          > <http://distillers.tastylime.net/library/>

        • Jeffrey Embry
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 25, 2013
            Yes Harry...take care.  Thoughts are with you.

            --
            Jeff Embry, K3OQ
            FM19nb

            --
            WWWDWOA?
            (What Would We Do Without Acronyms?)

          • Dave
            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 26, 2013
              Harry, I wish you the best & hope you get your health back soon. Thanks for all the help you give to everyone on this & the other forums. Much of what I know about distilling is because of your sharing of knowledge. Cheers!  Doc
            • Adonis
              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 14, 2013
                So pleased to see your dramatic recovery. Couldn't have happened to a better candidate.
                Bon Voyage for the REST of your Life (a l-o-n-g voyage!!!!!)
                Adonis/Sterlingchap/Ron