Re: Advisory to all group members

  • Edwin
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 24, 2013
      Wish you all the best in your recovery.

      Salainte!

      > Due to ongoing health problems, I will have to take a leave of absence
      > from administration of our distilling communities.
      >
      > I have asked Tony Ackland the original groups owner, to take over these
      > groups for the time being.
      >
      > Computer access for me will be sporadic at best, so please don't be
      > offended if I do not reply to emails or messages for some considerable
      > time. Wish you all the best.
      > Slainte!
      > regards Harry
      > Owner : Y! new_distillers
      > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/new_distillers> Y! Distillers
      > <http://distillers.tastylime.net/library/>

    • Bryan Bornais
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 24, 2013
        Take care Harry. Best wishes on a speedy recovery.
        Cheers,

        Bryan

        On Mon, 6/24/13, Harry <gnikomson2000@...> wrote:

        Subject: [new_distillers] Advisory to all group members
        To: new_distillers@yahoogroups.com

        Due to ongoing health problems, I will have to
        take a leave of absence from administration of our
        distilling communities.
        I have asked Tony Ackland the original groups owner, to
        take over these groups for the time being.
        Computer access for me will be sporadic at best, so
        please don't be offended if I do not reply to emails or
        messages for some considerable time.  Wish you all the
        best.
        Owner :         Y!
        new_distillers    Y!
        Distillers    The Alcohol
        Library
      • Tony
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 24, 2013
          > Due to ongoing health problems, I will have to take a leave of absence
          > from administration of our distilling communities.
          >
          > I have asked Tony Ackland the original groups owner, to take over these
          > groups for the time being.

          As with the rest of you, my wishes are with Harry and for a speedy recovery.

          It's been a little while since I've done this, so please accept any wobbles as i come back up to speed. Where you can, please help each other out as much as possible - we'll be missing a great resource and mentor in the interim.

          Tony
        • Adonis
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 25, 2013
            Sorry to hear that Harry, there are VERY MANY folks out here standing in your corner, wishing you a speedy and complete recovery.
            Warmest regards,
            Ron
            (Adonis)

            Due to ongoing health problems, I will have to take a leave of absence from administration of our distilling communities.

            I have asked Tony Ackland the original groups owner, to take over these groups for the time being.

            Computer access for me will be sporadic at best, so please don't be offended if I do not reply to emails or messages for some considerable time.  Wish you all the best.

            Owner :         Y! new_distillers    Y! Distillers    The Alcohol Library

            http://www.doteasy.com
          • Tom
            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 25, 2013
              Harry,

              All the best. You are, and will remain, in my prayers.

              HTH,

              Tom

              > Due to ongoing health problems, I will have to take a leave of absence
              > from administration of our distilling communities.
              >
              > I have asked Tony Ackland the original groups owner, to take over these
              > groups for the time being.
              >
              > Computer access for me will be sporadic at best, so please don't be
              > offended if I do not reply to emails or messages for some considerable
              > time. Wish you all the best.
              > Slainte!
              > regards Harry
              > Owner : Y! new_distillers
              > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/new_distillers> Y! Distillers
              > <http://distillers.tastylime.net/library/>

            • Jeffrey Embry
              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 25, 2013
                Yes Harry...take care.  Thoughts are with you.

                --
                Jeff Embry, K3OQ
                FM19nb

                --
                WWWDWOA?
                (What Would We Do Without Acronyms?)

              • Dave
                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 26, 2013
                  Harry, I wish you the best & hope you get your health back soon. Thanks for all the help you give to everyone on this & the other forums. Much of what I know about distilling is because of your sharing of knowledge. Cheers!  Doc
                • Adonis
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jul 14, 2013
                    So pleased to see your dramatic recovery. Couldn't have happened to a better candidate.
                    Bon Voyage for the REST of your Life (a l-o-n-g voyage!!!!!)
                    Adonis/Sterlingchap/Ron