Advisory to all group members

    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 24, 2013

      Due to ongoing health problems, I will have to take a leave of absence from administration of our distilling communities.

      I have asked Tony Ackland the original groups owner, to take over these groups for the time being.

      Computer access for me will be sporadic at best, so please don't be offended if I do not reply to emails or messages for some considerable time.  Wish you all the best.

      Owner :         Y! new_distillers    Y! Distillers    The Alcohol Library
    • Edwin
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 24, 2013
        Wish you all the best in your recovery.

        Salainte!

        > Due to ongoing health problems, I will have to take a leave of absence
        > from administration of our distilling communities.
        >
        > I have asked Tony Ackland the original groups owner, to take over these
        > groups for the time being.
        >
        > Computer access for me will be sporadic at best, so please don't be
        > offended if I do not reply to emails or messages for some considerable
        > time. Wish you all the best.
        > Slainte!
        > regards Harry
        > Owner : Y! new_distillers
        > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/new_distillers> Y! Distillers
        > <http://distillers.tastylime.net/library/>

      • Paul Dyer
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 24, 2013
          Best wishes for a good outcome, Harry.

          Paul

        • Bryan Bornais

            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 24, 2013
              > Due to ongoing health problems, I will have to take a leave of absence
              > from administration of our distilling communities.
              >
              > I have asked Tony Ackland the original groups owner, to take over these
              > groups for the time being.

              As with the rest of you, my wishes are with Harry and for a speedy recovery.

              It's been a little while since I've done this, so please accept any wobbles as i come back up to speed. Where you can, please help each other out as much as possible - we'll be missing a great resource and mentor in the interim.

              Tony
            • Adonis
              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 25, 2013
                Sorry to hear that Harry, there are VERY MANY folks out here standing in your corner, wishing you a speedy and complete recovery.
                Warmest regards,
                Ron
                (Adonis)

                Due to ongoing health problems, I will have to take a leave of absence from administration of our distilling communities.

                I have asked Tony Ackland the original groups owner, to take over these groups for the time being.

                Computer access for me will be sporadic at best, so please don't be offended if I do not reply to emails or messages for some considerable time.  Wish you all the best.

                Owner :         Y! new_distillers    Y! Distillers    The Alcohol Library

                http://www.doteasy.com
              • Tom
                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 25, 2013
                  Harry,

                  All the best. You are, and will remain, in my prayers.

                  HTH,

                  Tom

                  > Due to ongoing health problems, I will have to take a leave of absence
                  > from administration of our distilling communities.
                  >
                  > I have asked Tony Ackland the original groups owner, to take over these
                  > groups for the time being.
                  >
                  > Computer access for me will be sporadic at best, so please don't be
                  > offended if I do not reply to emails or messages for some considerable
                  > time. Wish you all the best.
                  > Slainte!
                  > regards Harry
                  > Owner : Y! new_distillers
                  > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/new_distillers> Y! Distillers
                  > <http://distillers.tastylime.net/library/>

                • Jeffrey Embry
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jun 25, 2013
                    Yes Harry...take care.  Thoughts are with you.

                    --
                    Jeff Embry, K3OQ
                    FM19nb

                    --
                    WWWDWOA?
                    (What Would We Do Without Acronyms?)

                  • Dave
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jun 26, 2013
                      Harry, I wish you the best & hope you get your health back soon. Thanks for all the help you give to everyone on this & the other forums. Much of what I know about distilling is because of your sharing of knowledge. Cheers!  Doc
                    • Adonis
                      Message 10 of 10 , Jul 14, 2013
                        So pleased to see your dramatic recovery. Couldn't have happened to a better candidate.
                        Bon Voyage for the REST of your Life (a l-o-n-g voyage!!!!!)
                        Adonis/Sterlingchap/Ron