Re: [new_distillers] Re: Make home distilling legal

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 12, 2013
      No there's more than that.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 12, 2013, at 12:13 AM, Henk Stuurman <hstuurman@...> wrote:

      Is this only for US-citizins?

      Henk

    • RLB
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 7 12:21 AM
        Are you sure you want to place your name on a document that will provide the TTB with a database of people to watch for making unlicensed and untaxed ethanol beverage?  I support hobby distillation where we can obtain a permit from the TTB to produce up to 5 gallon of 100 proof ethanol per year, but I reject placing my name on a petition where TTB will know that I am producing untaxed ethanol for my friends and family.