Make home distilling legal

  • funtime1987
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 10, 2013
      Sign the petition and spread the word..

      http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/LegalizeHomeDistilling/
    • Henk Stuurman
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 11, 2013
        Is this only for US-citizins?

        Henk
      • Evan
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 12, 2013
          No there's more than that.

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Jun 12, 2013, at 12:13 AM, Henk Stuurman <hstuurman@...> wrote:

          Is this only for US-citizins?

          Henk

        • RLB
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 7, 2013
            Are you sure you want to place your name on a document that will provide the TTB with a database of people to watch for making unlicensed and untaxed ethanol beverage?  I support hobby distillation where we can obtain a permit from the TTB to produce up to 5 gallon of 100 proof ethanol per year, but I reject placing my name on a petition where TTB will know that I am producing untaxed ethanol for my friends and family.