RE:

  • Tom Hawk
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 6, 2013
    • Tom
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 7, 2013
        To All:

        I did not send the original message. I don't know how this happened.

        Tom

        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, Tom Hawk <tomhawk412@...> wrote:

        > http://www.alternaturex.es/lice/aphy.urszycdkv

      • girlguidebiscuit
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 7, 2013
          I think it's to do with your yahoo account. You may have previously clicked on one of these links and because it contains malicious code it gives them access to your contact list => all your contacts get this message without you knowing.

          I think the solution is to sign out of yahoo often, and change the password.

          I did not send the original message. I don't know how this happened.

          Tom
          ___