Re: [new_distillers] Got malted corn, now what?

  • Jim Graves
    Message 1 of 2 , May 28, 2013
      Keep it at 152 for at least 2 hours or longer, should be a slimey gooey mess, add cool water and then yeast do not strain it out!  Leave everything on the bottom, you can make 8-12 runs out of a single mash, simply return the feints back to the fermentor after distilling(add sugar while hot to desolve) let cool overnight and put back into fermentor, stir good and the yeast will take off again, POOF, sour mash!

      JIM