Re: I am just kind of dissapointed

  • local yokel
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24, 2013
      Sorry for the disappointment. Distilling is a complex endevour and as such needs a base of knowledge to build from. I would suggest reading http://homedistiller.org/ and then http://homedistiller.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=46&sid=157bdcbf36103b46e3c7212a37d01610 then come back with specific questions that need clarification. The entire scope of distilling is just too much to handle on a forum question and answer basis for each individual.