Re: Recs for buying a still

  • rk_type@xtra.co.nz
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 23, 2013
      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, greg smith <aknightinrustyarmor@...> wrote:

      > brewhaus is the cheapest and probably one of highest quality.  The kettle is fantastic.

    • TODP
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 23, 2013
        MILEHIGH is REALLY nice QUALITY equipment!! Indestructible, and it works perfectly! Only problem is waiting! All custom made when ordered.. big back up right now due to so many wanting to get into the hobby. Have had my 8gal electric rig with tower AND Liebig pot set up now for about year.. have not bought any hooch over the counter since!!  I Love It!!  (lifetime warranty!)

        On Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 5:38 PM, rk_type@... wrote:

        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, greg smith <aknightinrustyarmor@...> wrote:

        > brewhaus is the cheapest and probably one of highest quality.  The kettle is fantastic.

      • Bill Rogers
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 27, 2013
          I had a mile-hi, sold it and switched to stilldragon.  hillbilly stills has nice boilers.

          On Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 7:18 PM, TODP <danimae@...> wrote:

          MILEHIGH is REALLY nice QUALITY equipment!! Indestructible, and it works perfectly! Only problem is waiting! All custom made when ordered.. big back up right now due to so many wanting to get into the hobby. Have had my 8gal electric rig with tower AND Liebig pot set up now for about year.. have not bought any hooch over the counter since!!  I Love It!!  (lifetime warranty!)

          On Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 5:38 PM, rk_type@... wrote:

          --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, greg smith <aknightinrustyarmor@...> wrote:

          > brewhaus is the cheapest and probably one of highest quality.  The kettle is fantastic.

        • Alli Bugger
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 4 1:04 PM
            Bill,
            I have been looking at the stilldragrons and am interested in putting one together but I can't find anyone in the US to talk to about them.  They have an email address but have not been able to get anyone to respond to me emails. Any suggestions on how to contact them?  Thanks for your help.  Alli

            I had a mile-hi, sold it and switched to stilldragon.  hillbilly stills has nice boilers.
            On Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 7:18 PM, TODP <danimae@...> wrote:

            MILEHIGH is REALLY nice QUALITY equipment!! Indestructible, and it works perfectly! Only problem is waiting! All custom made when ordered.. big back up right now due to so many wanting to get into the hobby. Have had my 8gal electric rig with tower AND Liebig pot set up now for about year.. have not bought any hooch over the counter since!!  I Love It!!  (lifetime warranty!)

            On Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 5:38 PM, rk_type@... wrote:

            --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, greg smith <aknightinrustyarmor@...> wrote:

            > brewhaus is the cheapest and probably one of highest quality.  The kettle is fantastic.

          • Alli Bugger
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 4 1:07 PM
              Bill, Never mind, I found it.  Alli.

              I have been looking at the stilldragrons and am interested in putting one together but I can't find anyone in the US to talk to about them.  They have an email address but have not been able to get anyone to respond to me emails. Any suggestions on how to contact them?  Thanks for your help.  Alli

              I had a mile-hi, sold it and switched to stilldragon.  hillbilly stills has nice boilers.
              On Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 7:18 PM, TODP <danimae@...> wrote:

              MILEHIGH is REALLY nice QUALITY equipment!! Indestructible, and it works perfectly! Only problem is waiting! All custom made when ordered.. big back up right now due to so many wanting to get into the hobby. Have had my 8gal electric rig with tower AND Liebig pot set up now for about year.. have not bought any hooch over the counter since!!  I Love It!!  (lifetime warranty!)

              On Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 5:38 PM, rk_type@... wrote:

              --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, greg smith <aknightinrustyarmor@...> wrote:

              > brewhaus is the cheapest and probably one of highest quality.  The kettle is fantastic.

            • Bill Rogers
              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 4 2:40 PM
                Larry is a hell of a nice guy and really enjoys talking about the product.