RE: [new_distillers] Re: My 2" pipe purchase, does the extra length make a differeince.

  • girlguidebiscuit
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 21, 2013
      There's an awful lot of copper on this page, and some hammering. http://homedistiller.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=27056&start=15

      I'm not sure of the point of your posting. I outlined a way to make a flange that works using RJT fittings.

      Paul
    • alpinecnc
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 21, 2013

      Stainless Steel Tig welded to Copper.  Works Great much easier and better than silver solder.  I make theses in 2” through 6”

      Chuck

      Message 3 of 11 , Mar 21, 2013
        Chuck, what filler rod do you use please?

        Stainless Steel Tig welded to Copper.  Works Great much easier and better than silver solder.  I make theses in 2” through 6”

        Chuck

        __
      • alpinecnc
        Message 4 of 11 , Mar 21, 2013

          No Filler used.  Just melted the copper into the Stainless Fitting.