Wal's message about apple presses

  • Ian Macsween
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2002
      Hope you do not mind Wal - but thought I would remind some of the newer members of our group about the excellent information you provided on making  an apple press.

      As John V. mentions - we will soon have an abundance of apples in this hemisphere.  And if you can "juice" them properly - you don't need to add water.

      Here is Wal's posting  of some time ago.