Re: [new_distillers] Re: distilling brandy

  • Ellen Zachos
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 10, 2013
      Thanks Tom,

      I just bought Making Fine Spirits and eagerly await its arrival.  I had bought Distilling Fruit Brandy back in January but returned it.  As you mentioned, there wasn't much actual distilling detail, so it wasn't the right book for me.  I think Bob's book will be the one to get me started.

      LN

      On Mar 9, 2013, at 10:57 AM, Tom wrote:

      LN,

      I can suggest two books that will help you. They are:

      Making Fine Spirits by our own Zymurgy Bob and Distilling Fruit Brandy by Josef Pischl. Both books are loaded with information. The former gives much more detail on actual distilling than does the latter.

      Enjoy,

      Tom

      -

    • J