Re: [new_distillers] Re: Noobie thoughts

  • Fredrick Lee
    Message 1 of 30 , Mar 6 11:43 PM
      Guy Kawasaki, blah blah blah, black swan. Speak your story, Lady Gaga, or else someone is going to rip it off before you've established it's yours.

      All of this is arbitrary whether centrifugal, ionic azeotropical depression, static head pressure, ultra fine membranes, etc, all this crap is completely unoriginal, and the more original something is, the less people want to hear about it.
      The tule of thumb is to spill the beans, or it's just unproven, invalid science, or at least susceptible to thievery.

      On Mar 6, 2013, at 2:43 PM, Richard Costa <richaaard@...> wrote:

      You at least have me curious about the process. Many times ideas, although not practical in one direction, provoke thought of it's applications in another direction. Don't worry, people thought Edison was crazy too.