Re: [new_distillers] Re: Noobie thoughts

  • RLB
    Message 1 of 30 , Mar 6, 2013
      All it is at this time is an idea.  If it works, it's a process that will change the way we distill our wash.  I am really tired of keeping an eye on my still for 4 to 5 hrs.

      Robert

      Message 2 of 30 , Mar 6, 2013
        You at least have me curious about the process. Many times ideas, although not practical in one direction, provoke thought of it's applications in another direction. Don't worry, people thought Edison was crazy too.

        Message 3 of 30 , Mar 6, 2013
          Guy Kawasaki, blah blah blah, black swan. Speak your story, Lady Gaga, or else someone is going to rip it off before you've established it's yours.

          All of this is arbitrary whether centrifugal, ionic azeotropical depression, static head pressure, ultra fine membranes, etc, all this crap is completely unoriginal, and the more original something is, the less people want to hear about it.
          The tule of thumb is to spill the beans, or it's just unproven, invalid science, or at least susceptible to thievery.